|Post Date||Info||Last Date|
|06-12-2017||48 Trade Apprentice||15-12-2017|
About this Job Notification
|Posted on: 05-12-2017||Ends On: 15-12-2017|
|Class: PSU Jobs|
|Qualifications: Intermediate(12th), ITI, Matriculation(10th), Graduates (All Graduates), Graduates (BSC), Graduates (Others)|
|Experience Type: Fresher|
|Tenure Type: Contract Basis|
|States: Uttar Pradesh|
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) is inviting online applications from all interested and eligible aspirants for 48 contractual posts of Trade Apprentice.
Interested candidates, who fulfilling eligibility criteria, may apply before the last date of 15-12-2017. Before filling online form, candidates should read all instruction carefully as mentioned in notification.
While filling online form, candidates must have scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Trade Apprentice||48||18 yrs||10th Pass / 12th Pass/ ITI / /B.Sc/ Graduatio/ B COM||as per norms|
Trade wise posts:
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 01 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil): 09 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 02 Posts
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic: 01 Posts
- Computer Networking Technician: 01 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 01 Post
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation): 02 Post
- House Keeper (Institution): 03 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 05 Posts
- Stenographer (English): 05 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator(Process): 01 post
* candidates are advised to refer the official notice.
Important Dates :
Starting date of online application: 01-12-2017 .
Last date of online application: 15-12-2017.
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection will be based on merit list, which will be drawn based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Fee Structure :
How to Apply :
Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 15-12-2017. Candidates are advised to read all instruction carefully about filling form as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates must fill all required detail carefully and upload their scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature. After successful completion of online form, candidates should take a print out of the online form and keep for future use only.
No need to send print at this stage.